Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Bienvenue!

 Welcome to 6-1 at École Ness! 

I am Mme McKenzie, the Homeroom Teacher as well as the English, French, Math, Science and Social Studies Teacher! As I told the students today, there are three main components to my job: to teach students, to keep them safe and to make things FUN!  I take each part of my job seriously and will do my utmost to make sure this year is a success.


Your child received a package of papers today. 

**Please take the time to read through this important information.                              **Please take note of my contact information and email me with any questions or concerns. 

**Please complete and return these forms ASAP.

**Please note that I am asking students to bring in selected school supplies - the list is on the orange page. Each student has their own bin in the class to store their items.

No comments:

Post a Comment